Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kick Off Monday!!

Good luck to everyone this week! I'll be thinking of all of you to keep me motivated. I plan on being sore this week, so I know it will be rough.

Good luck especially to Ralph and Alita who will be running another half marathon. This will be their 4th! They are on their last week of training and will be at the start line in Huntington Beach on Sun Feb 7th.

By now all of you should have received your postcard in the mail, so if you haven't then please let me know. If you want more, I still have a lot left.

For any of you that accompany Grams on her walks, you get bonus points! (Really, there is no point system, but if you're a grand, you know there's always an unofficial running tally :)

Much love!

4 comments:

  1. Off to a great start, did a Zumba class at Tone's this morning and it felt GREAT. LET'S GO TEAM! Thinking of ya all this week. Much Love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an infomercial for Zumba DVDs...looks like some high energy dancing fun! Do they have them on weekends? Maybe I can join you for one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After coming home from work, I took Lexus for a walk around the block instead of heading for the dinner table! But I totally forgot, I don't own a pair of walking shoes! That's next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A week-end Zumba class together would be FUN, FUN, FUN....Let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete