ZUMBA...ZUMBA...ZUMBA
I took feb fitness on the road and met up w/ Sara in good 'ole Rose. We planned on a zumba class which is a class that Auntie Juanit regularly goes to. People...Zumba is so much crazy fun. (crazy, sweaty, ass shakin' fun) It's pretty much a salsa club without the tequila and smelly men, just sweaty, smiling women!! Props to Auntie Juanit cause she rocks at this high energy class. The instructor even pulled us up to dance in front of the class and A Juanit said that this was the first time she was called to dance in front. Whenever you come into town, you gotta do this w/ her.
These folks up here are funny cause then Sara and I pull up to the Bush Street houses and mom is walking Lexus and is so on the go that she won't even stop to say hi to us! Dinner at Auntie Alice's was the perfect meal to a long and rewarding day.
Happy Monday to all. I hope you all enjoyed the Super Bowl. Again, SR knows how to do it cause the Bush house had a house full of people, a table full of food, CRAB, wine, beer and on to singing and more wine. Your super bowl now seems tame, huh. They were recovering here.
It's week two...good luck to all and keep up all the good work!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Ralna...it was GREAT fun having you both in the class. It was crazy too being called to the front of the class, it was definitely your smile and smooth moves that attracted the teacher and I think I would have freaked out if you hadn't been there too. I also managed a pilates class in the PM which is always great after a few hours of sitting in the office. Please everyone do join me at Tone's for Zumba, the owners and teachers are really great people and dancing is such a fun workout. I'm excited about week 2....GO TEAM...
ReplyDelete