Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's happening, no postings!?! Today, Ralph & I went to nearby Doyle park. I had heard that people gather there for Tai Chi from 8:30-9:30 and it gave Lexus the chance to socialize with other dogs. People have been coming there for Tai Chi about 20 years and this was the first time I had heard of it! I've always wanted to learn and because it is hard for me to do any high impact exercise (weak feet, knees, back!), I thought this would be my speed! Like slow dancing! I had a wonderful time. I've been using the Swiss exercise ball and it has helped my back tremendously. Ralph was in a golf tournament with his brother, Rene, and they did pretty good...and they walked! What's happening with everyone else?

2 comments:

  1. Tai Chi is great stuff, i have a number of friends that swear by it. Very relaxing great mediation and the best for balance. I should do this stuff myself really good for drumming. Once you have the bassics in drumming its pretty much all balance. Also, the swiss ball is the greatest can really open the chest up feel like a diffrent person afer using one. I higly suggest using a bosso ball, its like a half ball. I have done some of the best sit ups of my life on one of those. Anyway, good news for you Toni, very happy for you. Good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family fun and partying and lots of eating... ALL week-end...So, this mornings Zumba was much needed and soooo much fun (I think the instructor had a similar week-end). Glad to be going to pilates too, after work! Have a great week everyone.

    ReplyDelete