Monday, February 8, 2010

FebFit Club Day 8

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend. Go Saints, cool game no matter whose side you were on.

Tired today, hard to get back to it but I did my new stuff today regardless. I feel better for it, I knew I would and that is why I keep doing this stuff. Working out is sort of the antithesis of drinking or doing drugs or whatever. With those you know you’re going to hurt the next day, with this you know you will feel better after and maybe hurt a bit too. ; )

The Elliptical is a killer I guess because your arms are moving too, hard to say. I did my Pilates sit-ups which are much harder than regular sit-ups. Lookup, “Pilates Rollup”. Great sit-ups, I have seen Fireman where I work out do them (surprised!). My left arm continues to hurt because of my extra work out on it, added some weight too since it’s a new week. Anyway, did what I set out to do at the end of last week.

BTW, for all the men in the group I bought a good book this weekend. I want to quit paying to work out since I have the discipline and I wanted to get some new ideas for working out at home. So, check out this book, look it up online it's called: The Men's Health Home Workout Bible (over 400 exercises, No Gym Required). ISBN 1-57954-657-9

There is probably a newer book out, this particular book is from 2003, but it has everything I need in it, so I bought it and it didn’t cost that much. Also, it had a bunch of the exercises in it that we were doing in the Pilates class I was in, so all of you guys that don't want to pay a gym check it out, good ideas in here. Also, I’m sure women would benefit from it as well, a bunch of good floor exercises in here that like I said we did in Pilates, and they were all women in those classes.

Anyway, happy FebFitClub Day 8!!

No comments:

Post a Comment