Monday, February 22, 2010

Is anyone there?

Well, i hope everyone is sticking with it, whats the lastest guys: Ralna, Susa, Nikki, etc. what has everyone been learning from their process etc? Hope everyone is healthy and staying with. I know what the adults are doing but nothing from the new generation. Give us some new ideas, we obviosly don't know everything ; )

1 comment:

  1. Oh this blog is dangerous... in a good way. Unfortunately, I haven't been staying as active as I'd like. I've been walking but haven't been on a run in a week and a half. I will say that I've focused more on eating well and that's been going great. I think I have a recipe for hummus that I really like.
    Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me. Yesterday I went and got some bloodwork done and then tomorrow I have a physical exam with my doctor. My blood pressure will be checked again and hopefully much of my hard work is paying off.
    There are so many lessons that I've learned about myself and my health these past few weeks and it's definitely a journey more than a destination.
    So, I hope that everyone is having a great week. We're in the home stretch--5 more days til March Fitness ;)

    ReplyDelete