Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 12

Happy Friday! It's a Valentine weekend and I hope you all have healthy and happy hearts.

Much Love!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have what I think is very cool news. Almost a couple of weeks ago, I posted that my blood pressure was 140/90. It was a huge reason for my inspiration to change this month. I've been watching my salt/food intake and walking/running more. I ordered a blood pressure monitor and finally got it today. I really hope this thing is accurate because when I took my blood pressure today it read: 122/77! I will check it again (and again), but these are very encouraging numbers. It will help me wake up tomorrow morning and continue with my goals. I hope this helps any and all of us that struggle as well. Apparently, eating well and exercising is good...Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sus... That is awesome!!! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are inspiring! So happy for you...Have a terrific week-end knowning how much you are LOVED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sus - I am SO, SO proud of you for taking this HUGE step - and not doing it half-way - but in multiple aspects of your life - food, exercise, sleep - the results you are already seeing are an example of that! You ARE an inspiration to me - you rock - and I cannot wait to catch up in person tomorrow! I want to run with you!!
    Happy V. Day all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Susa! Double fist pump to that!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Such love...I have the best family and support system...Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! Muah!

    ReplyDelete