Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5

I started a new thing. I'm trying to incorporate as much walking into my day as possible. Instead of taking the shuttle from work to the bus, I walk. There's still some daylight and it's about a 20 minute walk. Stretching starts tonight as well. Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Good news everyones still hanging in there! i'm up to 21 pushups, did my whole routine today. Did 5 days this week more than expected.

    i have decided each week i will do a diffrent form of Cardio (diffrent muscle groups), in my case that means a new machine each week. i guess next week it will be the elipical. Working on only my left side has been a killer with the wieghts so i'm going to continue that.

    so the new regime for next week will be:
    30 min Cardio Interval training (Elipitical)
    3 machines for weights every day (diffrent ones each day) 2 out of the 3 reps will be left side.
    Stretches
    morning and evening pushups
    moring and evening situps (pilates style)

    as an idea for everyone, doing pilates style hip tilts in the morning while driving are a good use of your time. Also, called Kalgle exercises (i think thats how its spelled) Anyway, i do these all day while walking etc. sitting and working you name it everywhere at work.

    Have a good super bowl weekend. Take care and be safe!!

    Anyway, everyone keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph, you'll have to demonstrate what kalgle exercises are the next time i see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Great Week Gang! Ending on a good note with Zumba in the AM and Pilates in the PM. Love it, Love it...and sore. Kodos to Nikki and Jay for joining the tennis class. Loads of love and good vibes to Ralphi and Lit on Sunday. Hope to see some of you this week-end at the birthday or Super Bowl Sunday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Week Team!!! Love the ideas that are overflowing!!! I did a run Friday with Chris and Ralph. They are studs... I did my cardio but will catch up on lifting and abs today. I love the support this week and the ideas... SERIOUSLY you are all genius. We got a new puppy named Gunner and I am determined to turn him into a runner... Lol... selfish... purely selfish... Love you guys! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new puppy? Post a pic of your new running partner!

    ReplyDelete