C25K #2 is done! I woke up this morning and got my gear on, did some stretching and walked out the door. I walked home after my workout and I spent a whole hour and 15 minutes outside. Thank goodness that big storm passed during the night. Happy Saturday!
Ralph, I don't think you can post links for some reason, but if you put the web address or link I can do that and it will be listed on the side bar as well.
Well here is what i wanted to post maybe it will maybe not if, it dosen't i will pass it on to you and see if you can get it in here:
My brother says these stretches are a total life saver for him. He starts with a really hot bath for 10 mins to loosen up the muscles first sometimes and its even better. Check them out:
BTW, everyone can always copy and paste this URL into a browser and that will work just as well. its a link to a PDF that you can then save and use for the future. This stuff i great for work. i do the first position myself at work off an on.
C25K #2 is done! I woke up this morning and got my gear on, did some stretching and walked out the door. I walked home after my workout and I spent a whole hour and 15 minutes outside. Thank goodness that big storm passed during the night.
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday!
Good news Susa! I'm taking the weekend break but i'm researching new ideas to keep my exercise fresh while on the physical days off.
ReplyDeleteSounds like everyone is doing great! I seem to have a ton of energy from my regiment so i'm VERY happy about that!
As i find new ideas i will post them. Can we add attachements? i guess i will check, i want to show you guys this cool way to stretch.
Have a good weekend, later!!
Ralph, I don't think you can post links for some reason, but if you put the web address or link I can do that and it will be listed on the side bar as well.
ReplyDeleteWell here is what i wanted to post maybe it will maybe not if, it dosen't i will pass it on to you and see if you can get it in here:
ReplyDeleteMy brother says these stretches are a total life saver for him. He starts with a really hot bath for 10 mins to loosen up the muscles first sometimes and its even better. Check them out:
http://www.theyogaspot.com/PDF%20Files/Rama%20Yoga%20international%20article.pdf
BTW, everyone can always copy and paste this URL into a browser and that will work just as well. its a link to a PDF that you can then save and use for the future. This stuff i great for work. i do the first position myself at work off an on.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for your new week everyone!!