Congratulations to all who joined and for those who shared. This has been one month, that's it! I enjoyed dedicating this month to fitness because it is about awareness. Regardless of what we all set out to do and what we actually ended up doing, I know that we were able gain awareness about our bodies.
This month I am proud to say that I did 7 yoga classes. The first class I took was more than four years ago and I probably had only gone to 7 classes all together before this month. Two great successes- when I'm in Downward Dog (fundamental yoga pose) my heals can almost touch the ground now! That's inches closer to the ground than when I started! #2- my lower back doesn't hurt anymore. I would have minor pains after I would go on my runs or after work and now I don't! awesome, huh. Also...I guess there's a third success...this month has been especially hard at work and I've just been in a better mood and more able to handle what was thrown my way. And, it's not like it's just a burst of energy, it's more like a steady, strong, balanced approach which makes me feel like I have more of a handle on things.
I'm super proud of all of you and I love that I have this set of family and friends who I know can support each other for greater success! I love you all.
Let's keep it up.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job Ro! I feel like March is coming at me fast. I need a gameplan! Thanks for the encouragement--always!
ReplyDelete