No post today, weird i didn't expect that i would be doing the posting?
Well, did my whole system today again, the body is hurting today. OUCH! up to twenty pushups, but really the thing that is hurting me is the weights and doing 2 out of 3 of the reps on only my left side. OUCH!!!!!!, i think its working. LOL
Hope everyone is hanging in there. Keep going we can do it! Next week i will add my abs to the mix. L8 on the cardio is a killer as well, now i know how lance armstrong feels. LOL
Well, take care and give us some posts. Have a good weekend!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope everyone is having a great week! Ralph, way to keep the blog alive. I did my 40 mins of cardio, some weights and abs. I think I am going to be adding water to the mix. I realize that I don't really drink water, so that would be a great thing to add. Happy Friday, we are about there.
ReplyDeleteLove ya all!
FebFitFriends! I walked for 40 minutes today and I'm worried that this rain is gonna kill my momentum. Let's hope it's not raining over the weekend! Great idea with the water though-I don't drink nearly enough of it. I stopped ordering drinks at restaurants though and just get water...
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday guys! Good job the last 5 days.
Keep it up!
Ralphi~ I really need to add stretching as well. It seems simple but I don't know where to begin. My thighs were definitely sore today though. I'll probably skip the Enya but I love where you're going with it...15 minutes of stretching! Maybe I'll do some stretching while watching tv...
From Grams: I walked Tuesday and Wednesday, down the block and around my court. Both days felt very good and helped with the pain I was feeling behind my knee. Hopefully the rain will stop long enough to get another day in this week.
ReplyDeleteI hear that we will get breaks from the rain Friday and Sunday...I'm with you Sus, let's hope.
ReplyDeleteIt came to me during my yoga practice (btw, I love my class, it's like my reward for the week) that we can dedicate the work & energy of our daily workout routines to a specific intention or need (i.e. friends/family, Haitian quake victims, hunger, political tensions, world peace). It's not an original idea.
Just before class tonight, I chatted online with a cousin from Guam who told me how much Grams siblings miss her, so I dedicated the work from my yoga practice tonight to the people/family on Guam.