Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, Happy V Day, Happy Chinese New Year! How fitting it is to start a new exercise routine, eating more consciously, choosing a new way of living in the "love" month. Loving ourselves enough to think we are deserving of a better life. Good for us! And if you need to know that someone loves you and supports you in this endeavor, I do, we all do!

Happy V Day! Ever since I read the Vagina Monologue's, I have not forgotten this special time of the year that should be dedicated to women. Love the women in your lives, support them, and most especially do not violate their spirit, mentally or physically.

With all the exercising and activity, also remember that rest is vitally important. Choose a day to rest and enjoy the fruits of your labor. It took God six days to make the world and even God rested on the seventh day!

Much Love and Success in the week to come.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! Love you all very much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ma. I love how you can say "vagina" so freely on our blog :) Our conversation yesterday was so fitting and I hadn't even read your post yet. We are so on the same page, you must be my mother. Love you!

    Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and your Toni wisdom...Always sooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wisdom....I think I'm going to try to go to a V Day (vagina monologues) event this year....they have them all over the world....even at sonoma state for the nor cal folks.... you can go to events.vday.org to find out when exactly. They are so much fun and great to go to with the ladies!! I really suggest it. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete